3.23.2011

たっくんが好きなの





This is speed painting, and it is not finish yet.
Because I have to finish his body and ink background.

Why I call this drawing to "たっくんが好きなの "
this is a song by Japanese singer Mizca & Allanhillz,
I listened this song on bus when I after work to go home.
it is a cute and sweet song, and make me feel like sunshine :D
SO ...0 It make me want to draw a man stand under the sun !
if anyone is interesting to listen that you can search on youtube.
and I do not embedding here.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your drawing and I felt like he was looking at me with such a longing, like he was running to see me or something, like he had something to say.

    By all means its a fantastic piece, I love it and I honestly love more the unfinished version.

    Keep doing this you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete